在国外SEO论坛上讨论的几个小问题
查看: 13139|回复: 44

在国外SEO论坛上讨论的几个小问题

网站优化公司 发表于 2016-2-19 15:19:37 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
以下是几个国外引擎优化论坛里点击和答复比较多的几个小问题,供给出来,供大年夜家参考下

(1)网站扶植优化问题

What is Better Between DIV TAG and TABLE TAG

翻译:问题是:引擎对层和表格哪个加倍的有好感

答复:they are both valued the same, just if you use tables, don't nestle them too deep, like don't put a table within a table within a table within a table as that just makes too much junk in the HTML and the SE's don't like it

翻译:它们的感化其实是一样的,作为表格设计来说,最好不要太多的嵌套,不要一层一层的进行表格的叠加。要不然引擎会异常的不爱好。

(2)若何让本身的┞肪被收录

how to submit a site on search engines.Is there any software for submitting or what is the procedure?

翻译:问题是:若何向引擎提交网站,是否存在专门的网站进行提交呢?

论坛治理员的答复:

Generally speaking, we don't recommend that you submit a website to the search engines. There are really only 4 major search engines now (ask.com, google.com, yahoo.com, and msn.com) and they will find your website--especially if you get other websites to link to your website.

Concentrate on building a good website with lots of good content and get links from other websites--then the search engines will find you.

翻译:一般来说,我们不建议你主动提交网站地址给引擎,如今仅有的四个重要引擎(留意,没有百度),他们会找到你的网站,特别是假如你在其余站上有你的链接。

专注与建立好的内容以及同其余网站建立链接,如许,引擎会找到你的。

(3) 引擎更新时光

When does Google update?

翻译:Google更新的时光

答复:Google has a standard monthly update which generally occurs at the end of every month. Google has been known to delay updates (or process them sooner than expected) when the mood strikes. Chances are delays are due to new algorithms being implemented and tested.

翻译:Google进行惯例的日常更新,一般都是每个月的月底,google会有意延迟或者比预期的更快的进行更新,这种情况平日产生在一些办法的泄漏后,并且一些新的算法的实现和测试也会对数据更新有影响。

(4)Google排名问题

翻译:问题是:我的网站对于yahoo和MSN这两个引擎排名情况都异常好,但google的很差,这是怎么回事?

翻译:我老是留意到这一点,就是google对于回链的看重程度比其他的引擎都要重要,参加你的网站排名情况在yahoo和MSN上都很不错,而并非google上,这解释你的网站优化的不错,如今你只须要找些相接洽关系的┞肪点增长链接,但留意哦,不是互相的链接,而是纯真的回链。

So, 6 weeks ago I installed the script on all the pages of my website. So, for March 2007 the raw logs on my website say that I received an average of 495 visitors a day with a total of over 15,000 visitors for the month. That's total visitors.

答复2:Blogs, Articles, Forums, or Social bookmarking helps a lot in getting optimum results. I tried 2 weeks, and i get PR5 for my site. Make sure your article no duplication. Social bookmarking will help as well

翻译:博客,文┞仿,论坛,或者其他什么处所进行宣传,我测验测验过2个礼拜,和为我的┞肪预备了一个PR5的(链接?),确保你的文┞仿不是复制的,社会书签也异常有效(不知道是什么,可能是网摘?)

(5)统计器问题:

Okay, I tried Google Analytics when they first came out and I wasn't that impressed only because the "numbers" were SO FAR off.

But, lately I was convinced by someone that it's much better now.

But according to Google Analytics I only received 440 visitors, total for the entire month of March.

Is it just me or are the stats in Google Analytics not credible? Anyone else with this situation?

答复1:I've always noticed that Google places a lot more importance on inbound links that the other SEs. If you rank really well on Yahoo & MSN, but not Google, that could mean your site itself is optimized well - now you just need to work on getting relevant sites to link to you. Not reciprocal links - inbound links.

翻译:重要谈论的是google的自身网站分析器的统计不完全性和不稳定性,总体的网站拜访数量没有被完全统计进去,这个问题的答复比较多,连治理员都介入了,我就不列出来,两派都有各自的不雅点,但总体上反竽暌功出google Analytics 对自力IP的统计可能是不精确的。

其实熟悉引擎优化的同伙看得出来,国外评论辩论的一些问题,和我们国内,大年夜家在引擎优化论坛里评论辩论的也差不多,而我们,评论辩论更多的可能是百度,而他们的重点,主如果google,然后是yahoo,MSN,如果你在国外论坛来一句:“how about baidu?”估计没什么人答复。

Here is a little history about our site (URL in profile). Our site has been up for a little over 3 years and currently we have very good ranking in Yahoo and MSN. We rank almost always on the first page of Yahoo for the product names of the products we sell. However, in Google we are practically nowhere.

网店扶植的留意事项啊,引擎的更新时光啊,这些一向是引擎优化们追逐的问题,翻译这些,也是欲望经由过程懂得,找出中西引擎优化的合营点,一路来进行研究和摸索。
回复

使用道具 举报

窦燕珺 发表于 2016-6-26 05:04:50 | 显示全部楼层
好优化方案就是要顶
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

湮玲 发表于 2016-6-25 21:35:07 | 显示全部楼层
这篇网站优化技术文章真心赞
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

疙証屏 发表于 2016-6-25 23:01:51 | 显示全部楼层
难得一见的好技术贴
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

窦燕珺 发表于 2016-6-26 02:12:16 | 显示全部楼层
楼猪说的非常好
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

湮玲 发表于 2016-6-25 21:25:20 | 显示全部楼层
很好哦,学到了不少SEO知识
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

淑榈 发表于 2016-8-4 14:30:26 | 显示全部楼层
现在在帝国网络做整合营销,员工服务态度很好,一有问题马上解决,技术也很牛,排名不错,效果我还是非常认同的!
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

祥客 发表于 2016-8-4 14:05:40 | 显示全部楼层
网站做得挺漂亮的!公司服务态度也不错!我会介绍我身边的朋友以及客户也和他们合作的!感谢!
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

楼主| 网站优化公司 发表于 2016-8-4 11:19:26 | 显示全部楼层
我们公司的项目就是在帝国网络公司做的,一家很负责的公司,一些问题都会考虑的很好。很尊重我们这些客户的意见。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

疙証屏 发表于 2016-8-4 13:46:56 | 显示全部楼层
帝国网络服务非常的周到、做事认真 、 按时完成目标 、 从不拖欠 , 口碑好!
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则